OnePlus has already sold 500k Ones, plans to cap 1 million by year end
So you were wondering how much and how well OnePlus was selling their pampered One smartphone that requires the invite system, one of the most weired practices to buy a product? OK, the figures are here.
According to top company official Carl Pei, who happens to be the co-founder of the company as well as Director of Global, the “flagship killer” has since reached a margin of 500,000 units, and will be ready to reach the 1,000,000 goal by December.
“We’re making a single-figure dollar amount on each phone(OnePlus One),” Pei said, citing the the little or no price-to-specs difference on the device. However, the director promised that his company are banking hard with accessories. “Lifestyle products or specialized accessories” is where the money lyes, he added.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- OnePlus has decided to offer the OnePlus 3 in the UK, to sell exclusively from O2
- OnePlus has sold over 1.5 million Ones in 35 countries
- OnePlus has already sold 500k Ones, plans to cap 1 million by year end
- OnePlus is offering limited Free Bullets V2 Earphones with each purchase of 128GB OnePlus 5
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 has more users than HTC 10, OnePlus 3T and LG V20 – Report