OnePlus has already sold 500k Ones, plans to cap 1 million by year end
So you were wondering how much and how well OnePlus was selling their pampered One smartphone that requires the invite system, one of the most weired practices to buy a product? OK, the figures are here.
According to top company official Carl Pei, who happens to be the co-founder of the company as well as Director of Global, the “flagship killer” has since reached a margin of 500,000 units, and will be ready to reach the 1,000,000 goal by December.
“We’re making a single-figure dollar amount on each phone(OnePlus One),” Pei said, citing the the little or no price-to-specs difference on the device. However, the director promised that his company are banking hard with accessories. “Lifestyle products or specialized accessories” is where the money lyes, he added.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- OnePlus has decided to offer the OnePlus 3 in the UK, to sell exclusively from O2
- OnePlus has sold over 1.5 million Ones in 35 countries
- OnePlus has already sold 500k Ones, plans to cap 1 million by year end
- OnePlus is offering limited Free Bullets V2 Earphones with each purchase of 128GB OnePlus 5
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 has more users than HTC 10, OnePlus 3T and LG V20 – Report