Opera Mini launches it’s 8th version (beta) on Android
Opera Software Inc. has released Opera Mini 8 beta for Google’s Android platform. The browser supports all devices running on Android 2.3 Gingerbread and higher. The app can be loaded from Google Play Store by hitting the source link but since it’s still in beta mode, keep in mind that you are installing at your own risk.
Opera Mini 8 beta changelog/features:
- Customize your layout: Choose between three different looks.
- Save data: Use up to 90% less of your mobile data compared to other web browsers. Get faster access to the internet, while getting more out of your data plan.
- See your daily savings: Get a summary of how much data you use, and track your data savings.
- Browse privately: Go anywhere on the internet without leaving a trace on your device, with Opera Mini’s private tabs.
- Sync and share your bookmarks: Switch between your computer and your phone without missing any of your favorite bookmarks. Share your favorites to your friends, using your favorite social-network apps.
- Manage your tabs easily: Get an overview of all your tabs, tap to open a tab or swipe to remove one.
- Save your favorite sites: Tap the “+” button on the combined address and search bar to save a page to Opera Mini’s Speed Dial start page, to your mobile bookmarks or to read it offline.
- Get the latest news: Read through top stories or select a preferred category and get the newest trending articles with the Discover feature.
Opera Mini browser allows you to load lightweight versions of load web pages without altering the features and appearance of the each page, thereby saving you data cost and making your browsing experience faster.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- Opera releases new version of Opera Mini for Android, adds new compression technology
- Opera Mini launches it’s 8th version (beta) on Android
- Samsung Gear S smartwatch users can now browse the web using Opera Mini
- Opera Mini to come pre-installed with Micromax Android phones, again
- Opera Mini finally comes to Windows Phone