Oppo A75, A75s with 20MP front camera launched
Oppo has officially launched two new smartphones into the market dubbed the Oppo A75 and the A75s, both smartphones packing impressive specs under the hood.
The A75 and A75s comes into the market running on the MediaTek Helios P23 (MT6763T) processor under the hood and boasts of a 6.0-inch display with a display resolution pegged at 1,080 x 2,160 pixels.
Under the hood, the devices pack 4GB of RAM and 32GB of onboard storage space for the A75 and 64GB onboard storage space for the A75s.
Both smartphones come with 16MP rear camera and 20MP selfie camera on the front panel.
The Oppo A75 and A75s both come measuring 156.5 x 76 x 7.5mm and weighs in at 152g.
Sasly, both the A75 and the A75s comes running on the Android 7.1 Nougat OS with 3,200mAh battery capacity.
Additional specs include the rear-mounted fingerprint sensor.
Both devices have been released in Taiwan and come in the gold and black color variants selling for NTD 10,990 for the A75 and NTD 11,990 for the A75s, which translates into around $365 and $400, respectively.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- Oppo A75, A75s with 20MP front camera launched
- Oppo A83 officially launched with facial recognition technology
- Blackberry Mercury would be showcased at a pre-MWC event
- Tecno Y4
- Xiaomi retains spot as number 1 Chinese smartphone brand
- Samsung Galaxy S6 edge Iron Man Limited Edition is here
- Sony Xperia C3 selfie phone launches at €290