Oppo Offer Strike deal Just To Sell Smartphone’s At JB Hi-Fi
The giant Chinese Smartphone manufacturer in Oppo made its significant move last 2015 for them to bolster its overall mobile market position in Australia, offering market deals to have devices sold via local retailers.
Well, that short story has its unfortunate ending, for those who dong know, the Dick Smith method will now move into a voluntary receivership starting last January of this year and planning to close it down this May 3.
But Oppo as of now has found its new home, just today they announced that starting May 9, its devices will be available globally through the JB Hi-Fi stors. Oppo’s top leading product is the latest R9, which has its introductory price tag of AU$599. The wider range of R9 will soon be available in shelves by June.
The giant Chinese vendor had good year around, saying that they sold not less than 50 million of its devices last 2015. Oppo was placed as fourth in the world’s biggest Smartphone producer this year’s first quarter.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
- Oppo Offer Strike deal Just To Sell Smartphone’s At JB Hi-Fi
- Oppo F1s in Rose Gold to be available in India as from next week
- Oppo A57 now available for purchase in India, sold both offline and online
- Oppo R9s available for purchase officially in Australia
- Oppo announces sales of more than 2 million units in the R9 series