Oppo once again confirms fingerprint sensor at back of N3
The Oppo N3 is no doubt one of the most hotly-anticipated smartphones for the month of October 2014. The device is expected to go live later this month on the 29th.
However, a leaked photograph of the upcoming smartphone was posted last week, suggesting the phone might be having a budge under the brand logo which is suspected to be a fingerprint sensor. And now, another picture has been uploaded, and now, it official by Oppo themselves, and you can see the fingerprint hardware right at the back of the device yourself.
The picture was posted to praise the N3’s camera which is reported to be of 16-megapixels. The Oppo N3 will go live with a 5.9″ display, 3GB of RAM and Snapdragon 805 processor.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- Oppo once again confirms fingerprint sensor at back of N3
- Oppo A71 (2018) debuts with Snapdragon 450, “AI Beauty Recognition Technology”
- New CyanogenMod 14.1 provides Nougat 7.1 support for NextBit Robin, Nexus 5, Oppo R7, others
- Latest Privacy Protection Opposed By Google
- Oppo Neo 5 (2015) goes official