Oppo phones land in Australia via exclusive deal with Allphones
Oppo, the Chinese phone maker has landed in the Australian market with it’s portfolio laden with smartphones. Actually electronic deal, Allphones, will offer 3 of Oppo smartphones while a few other models are on their way.
Oppo Find 7
Oppo Find 7 is the company’s flagship device and the most beefed-up in terms of specs. Oppo says that the Find 7 is “greater” than Samsung’s Galaxy S5 but you can easily find out by yourself if this is true.
The Find 7 features a 5.5-inch Quad HD display, 2.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 chip, 3GB of RAM, 13MP main shooter and 5MP front-facing selfie camera as well as a 3000mAh Li-Po battery. The phone has an expandable storage and runs on Google’s Android 4.3 Jelly Bean platform.
Oppo N1 mini
Oppo Neo 5
Oppo Neo 5 is the smallest of the three with it’s 4.5″ FWVGA screen paired with 1GB of RAM and Snapdragon 400 chipset. The smartphone comes with a 5MP/2MP rear/front camera duo and boots on a 1900mAh battery.
From lowest to highest, Oppo Neo 5 will cost AU$219 while the N1 mini is priced AU$539. Finally, the high-end Oppo Find 7 will set you back AU$719.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- Oppo phones land in Australia via exclusive deal with Allphones
- Oppo R9 takes crown from Apple iPhones, becomes top seller in China
- Oppo To Release Phones that Recharge in 15 Minutes
- OPPO Reveals Its First Ever Image Stabilizer For Smartphones Based on Sensors
- Oppo In China Sold Around 50 Million Smartphones In 2015