Oppo R15, R15 Plus Teased
Smartphone manufacturer, Oppo, seems to be in the market to whet its prospective users’ appetite as the tech company has yet again teased the upcoming Oppo R15 and R15 Plus smartphones.
The teaser comes following the release of teh Oppo R11s back in November and it appears the tech company is not slowing down its gears as it is set to unveil yet another smartphone soon.
The R15 and R15 Plus will come into the market sporting a unique design as the tech company goes in the line of a bezel-less device with extremely tiny chin. The smartphones will also pack a notch on top of the display.
The company will most likely drive the smartphone with the latest Snapdragon 700-series SoC under the hood with support for an AI platform which was recently introduced by Qualcomm.
You may also like
- Oppo R15, R15 Plus Teased
- 2016 Honda Accord sports both Apple CarPlay and Google Android Auto
- WP 8.1 OS hits 50 % benchmark of active Windows Phones
- Nokia launch premium-looking Nokia 515 feature phone
- Roll over your MTN unused Internet Data Bundles to the next subscription
- Here’s the HTC One M9 Plus with physical home key (like Samsung’s)