Oppo updates Find 7 and Find 7a to Color 2.0 OS
Oppo Find 7 and Find 7a users should check out for a new update hitting their smartphone with a refreshed Color OS UI. The Chinese phone maker, on it’s official forum, claims that the update is not meant for mass production so you have the chances of installing it here or forgetting about it.
The update seeds Color 2.0 to the affected device and brings about a new kind of task bar, easier screenshotting, Super Power Saving mode for conserving battery and memory cleaner for wiping out processes that hoard your CPU and RAM resources.
Here’s an official changelog:
- Redesigned the guide interface, now it’s able to auto select the language according to your SIM card
- Changed the default lockscreen to “Slide upward to unlock”, added Call & Messages shortcut in the default lockscreen
- Added the double tap to blurry the wallpaper in Settings ->Gesture & Motion -> Screen-on Gestures
- Added the feature to show network speed in status bar, Settings -> Display -> Show network speed
- Added resolution settings for ultra-HD photos, you can now choose between 50MP and 24MP
- Added continuous play settings in video player, when you disabled it the player will not continue to play the next video in your phone
- Added USB debug options in notification center, when your phone is connected with your computer
- Added the ability to manually adjust the screen brightness when auto-brightness is enabled
- Added file safe in the “Files” app, files added into file safe will not be shown publicly
- Added the ability to sort contact list by Given name/Family name
- Added a quick to top button in Files, Email and Message list interface
- Optimized the cleanup feature in “Files”, added the function to delete large files and duplicated app installation package.
- Redesigned the calendar interface, which is now more elegant
- Removed the “Notes” app and replaced it with Google keep as the default note app
- Optimized the “Backup & restore” app improve the back/restore speed and added the ability to backup homescreen layout, so that your apps & folders will all be backed up
- Integrated all security related tools into “Security Center”, such as App Encryption, Data Saving etc.
- Updated the pre-installed Kingsoft Office app
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source