Oukitel A28: A $50 smartwatch with support for Android and iOS
Oukitel, the Chinese device maker that outed a 10,000mAh battery smartphone not long ago, has come out with another intriguing gadget.
Picture what you can do with the A28, a $50 smartwatch that comes with a heart rate monitor, water-proofed body and pedometer for sleep monitoring and sedentary reminder. With a tiny albeit adequate 1.54-inch touchscreen display that has 240 x 240 pixels of resolution, the A28 is backed by a 250mAh battery unit that gives a day of battery life on full charge.
What’s more interesting is that Oukitel A28 has support for iPhones as well as Android smartphones and you can make calls, send/receive texts and socialize with your phone via the smartwatch. Powered by a MediaTek MT2502 processor, the wearable will streamline your phone activities from your wrist connected using a built-in Bluetooth 4.0 antenna.
The watch also has a camera for taking quick pictures without fetching your smartphone from your pocket. The A28 is available in several designs and colors and is already shipping from Chinese retailer, Gearbest.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Oukitel A28: A $50 smartwatch with support for Android and iOS
- Need to be on the go: Best fast charging cheap smartphones to purchase
- Samsung and BB set to partner on new handset
- Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus may arrive India as Xiaomi Redmi Note 5
- Revealed: The number one phone of drug dealers
- Sony begins to push out the beta Nougat 7.0 update to Xperia X Perfomance users who signs up