Oukitel A28: A $50 smartwatch with support for Android and iOS
Oukitel, the Chinese device maker that outed a 10,000mAh battery smartphone not long ago, has come out with another intriguing gadget.
Picture what you can do with the A28, a $50 smartwatch that comes with a heart rate monitor, water-proofed body and pedometer for sleep monitoring and sedentary reminder. With a tiny albeit adequate 1.54-inch touchscreen display that has 240 x 240 pixels of resolution, the A28 is backed by a 250mAh battery unit that gives a day of battery life on full charge.
What’s more interesting is that Oukitel A28 has support for iPhones as well as Android smartphones and you can make calls, send/receive texts and socialize with your phone via the smartwatch. Powered by a MediaTek MT2502 processor, the wearable will streamline your phone activities from your wrist connected using a built-in Bluetooth 4.0 antenna.
The watch also has a camera for taking quick pictures without fetching your smartphone from your pocket. The A28 is available in several designs and colors and is already shipping from Chinese retailer, Gearbest.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- Oukitel A28: A $50 smartwatch with support for Android and iOS
- Samsung Galaxy S6 sales could reach 50 million units by December
- Report suggests that Samsung might supply OLED panels to Apple exclusively till 2018
- Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
- Sony Xperia E4g comes with LTE and 1.5GHz quad-core CPU
- Apple increases cellular App Store download limit to 150MB