Oukitel K8000 launched with whopping 8,000mAh battery
Oukitel has in the past been known for its crazy specs especially in the camera department but the tech company seems to have outdone itself on its latest smartphone which comes into the market packing an 8,000 mAh battery capacity.
The Oukitel K8000 has been touted to be able to last as much as 5 days of use after one charge.
The latest smartphone comes in place as the smartphone loaded with the second largest battery in the world.
For specs, the Oukitel K8000 comes with a 5.5-inch HD AMOLED display produced by Samsung and under the hood runs on the Android 7 Nougat OS.
The device comes packing a pretty decent 4GB of RAM and an onboard storage memory space pegged at 64GB.
For the camera, the device comes with a 13MP front facing camera while on the rear end it boasts of a dual camera setup comprising of a 16MP and 2MP camera sensors.
The device is driven by an octa-core MediaTek MT6705T processor clocked at a speed of 1.5GHz and of course, the 8,000 mAh battery comes with support for fast charging technology.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
- Oukitel K8000 launched with whopping 8,000mAh battery
- Alleged Samsung K Zoom gets pictured with 20MP sensor
- Oops. John Chen’s wife uses a Samsung Galaxy (instead of a BB)
- uBreakiFix offers repair services to the Google Pixels in US and Canada
- HTC’s next flagship would make use of Snapdragon 820 and won’t be M10
- Spice Smart Flo Mi-359