Pantech Vega Secret Note unveiled with huge 5.9″ display
Pantech has unveiled Vega Secret Note, a 5.9” display phablet with 1080p resolution. The Vega Secret Note packs some top-notch specs which includes a fingerprint reader and a stylus.
Internally, Pantech Vega Secret Note packs a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 chipset with 3GB of RAM and 32GB storage with memory card slot. The phone is powered by a 3200mAh user-removable battery. There’s a 13-megapixel camera at the back and another one in front which can shoot full HD videos.
The Pantech Vega Secret Note measures are 159.4 x 81.5 x 8.85mm and weighs in at 190 grams. The device which runs Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean supports both LTE-A and NFC and comes in either black or white.
It is available in Korea at a pricing of $839.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Pantech Vega Iron 2 to debut as first phone with Snapdragon 805 processor
- Pantech Vega Secret Note unveiled with huge 5.9″ display
- Oppo R7 teased in new pictures: Sharp shooter
- Sprint’s Samsung Galaxy Note 4 takes a price dip
- Moto G6 Plus color variants leaked
- Samsung Galaxy S7 active
- Top 5 Features of the new Apple iPhone X