Philippines: ZenFone 5 Lite launches with 5-inch display and Android KitKat
Asus has launched a variant of it’s popular Zenfone lineup in the Philippines. Dubbed the Asus ZenFone 5 (A502CG) aka Asus ZenFone 5 Lite, the new smartphone shouldn’t be confused with the higher-end ZenFone 5 (A501CG) that’s available in India.
The ZenFone 5 Lite has a 5-inch display with qHD resolution, 1GB of RAM and a 1.2Gz dual-core Intel Atom Z2560 CPU. The smartphone runs on Android 4.4 KitKat and has an 8-megapixel camera at it’s back, with a 1.3MP snapper fixed at the front.
The phone is available in the Philippines for PHP 5,595, that’s about $125 using the current exchange rates. The ZenFone 5 Lite also has a dual SIM slot but the peak of it’s connectivity stops at 3G unlike the Indian model that has 4G LTE.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- Philippines: ZenFone 5 Lite launches with 5-inch display and Android KitKat
- Asus ZenFone 5 Lite makes debut in India
- Apple announces September 7th as official launch date for the next-gen smartphones
- Candy Crush Saga made $1 billion for developer last year
- Sony Xperia E4 midranger priced €130 in Germany
- Samsung seems to have stepped back in design after pictures of Galaxy A8 surface
- 60k Xiaomi Redmi 1s smartphones sold out before you can say Jack Robinson