Philips officially unveils the X596 with 16MP camera, 5.5-inch display
Netherlands based electronic brand, Philips has officially pulled back the covers on the X596 smartphone which comes into the market packing some pretty decent specs under the hood.
The tech company unveiled the phone in China revealing the X596 to come into the market packing an aluminum allow material body (aviation grade).
The device which was spotted on certification website, TENAA, just last month comes into the market with a 5.5-inch Full HD display with a display resolution pegged at 1,920 x 1,080 pixels anf a 2.5D curved glass. Under the aluminum alloy material build is the Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 processor clocked at a speed of 1.4GHz.
Paired with the octa-core processor is 4GB of RAM and onboard storage space variants of 32GB and 64GB with the device packing a 16Mp camera on the front panel and yet another 16MP camera unit on the back panel all running on a 4,000mAh battery.
The device comes with a rear mounted fingerprint sensor and supports other connectivity options to include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS.
The smartphone which measures 156.4 × 77.4 × 8.35 mm and weighs 177.8 grams will roll out running on the latest Android 8.0 Oreo O|s and come priced at 1,299 Yuan for the 4GB RAM + 32GB storage model while the 4GB RAM + 64GB storage version will costs 1,499 Yuan.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- Philips officially unveils the X596 with 16MP camera, 5.5-inch display
- Infinix finally unveils the Big 6th – An Infinix Hot Note 2
- Tecno M5 set to be unveiled this week
- Meizu silently drops two variants of new M3s device in India
- OnePlus to open pop-up store in Paris boutique for OnePlus X sales
- Samsung Gearing Up To Release A 6GB RAM, Snapdragon 660 Powered Phone