Philips Xenium W9588 is an Android flip phone with $823 price tag
If you are fan of mobile phones back in the mid 2000’s, you must have either used a flip phone or held admiration(or hate) for one of them.
Now, after Samsung ported the open-and-close hardware to Android with the Samsung W2014, Philips has followed suit by introducing this new phone called the Xenium W9588.
Philips Xenium W9588 has a 3.5″ (480 x 854 pixels) touchscreen on both sides just like Sammy’s W2014 and Galaxy Golden. The device packs a gigabyte of RAM, 1.2GHz MediaTek MT6589 processor with four cores, an 8MP camera, 4GB expandable home storage and is powered by a 2400mAh battery.
The phone runs on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean deeply skinned with Philips’ custom user interface.
Pricing for the Philips Xenium W9588 starts at 4,999 yuan, about 823 US Dollars, even though the phone is still confined within the borders of China.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Philips Xenium W9588 is an Android flip phone with $823 price tag
- Phillips Sapphire Life V878 gets TENAA certification
- Samsung Gear S2, Gear S2 Classic and Gear S2 3G smartwatches unveiled
- Heavily spec-laden Samsung Galaxy J spotted in Taiwan, might go worldwide soon
- Xiaomi CEO confirms on Weibo that the Mi Note 2 has entered mass production stage
- BlackBerry Q10
- LEAGOO S8, S8 Pro official