Phone case manufacturer Spigen post September 4th release date for Galaxy Note III
Most of us may have never heard of Spigen before but one cannot really underestimate the influence of a company that manufactures phone cases for many phone makers and so is the power of Spigen.
The company has posted that “Samsung Galaxy Note III will be announced Sept 4th” and that “THE NEXT BIG THING IS COMING SOON”.
The “next big thing” is expected to be “coming” with a 5.7″ Super AMOLED touchsreen display, 3GB of RAM, a 13MP camera, expandable 16,32 or64GB storage and LTE-Advance connectivity. Not forgetting the 3200 mAh battery and S-Pen included.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- 24-hour deal: Nexus 6P selling for $399 with selfie stick, phone case and a $25 gift card
- Gun-shaped iPhone case is too dangerous: Police warns
- Prynt, a smartphone case that can print hard-copy pictures from your phone
- Phone case maker confirms iPhone 6 design
- Phone case manufacturer Spigen post September 4th release date for Galaxy Note III