Phone case manufacturer Spigen post September 4th release date for Galaxy Note III
Most of us may have never heard of Spigen before but one cannot really underestimate the influence of a company that manufactures phone cases for many phone makers and so is the power of Spigen.
The company has posted that “Samsung Galaxy Note III will be announced Sept 4th” and that “THE NEXT BIG THING IS COMING SOON”.
The “next big thing” is expected to be “coming” with a 5.7″ Super AMOLED touchsreen display, 3GB of RAM, a 13MP camera, expandable 16,32 or64GB storage and LTE-Advance connectivity. Not forgetting the 3200 mAh battery and S-Pen included.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- 24-hour deal: Nexus 6P selling for $399 with selfie stick, phone case and a $25 gift card
- Gun-shaped iPhone case is too dangerous: Police warns
- Prynt, a smartphone case that can print hard-copy pictures from your phone
- Phone case maker confirms iPhone 6 design
- Phone case manufacturer Spigen post September 4th release date for Galaxy Note III