Plastic-clad Huawei P8 Lite goes to TEENA
This year, Huawei is going to release two versions of its flagship smartphone. One is the golden-boy Huawei P8, fully clad in aluminum metal uni-body –as the leaks and teasers suggest, and the other one is the plastic, less spec’d Huawei P8 Lite which seems to have a plastic body — this.
We found out that the Huawei P8 Lite had visited China’s electronics regulation agency TEENA and thus, some specifications and pictures of the smartphone has been listed on their website and it looks like the handset will measure 7.7 mm thin and weigh 131 grams.
Other specs includes a 5-inch 720p touchscreen, 13-megapixel camera at the back, 5MP front-facing webcam, an octa-core 1.2GHz Kirin 620 processor, 2GB of RAM, 16GB of built-in storage and
The smartphone is expected to go official on April 15 while the Huawei P8 gets unveiled minutes apart at the same event in London.
You may also like
Lenovo releases Marshmallow update calendar for its smartphones
Huawei India launches the 5.5-inch G7 Plus with 13MP camera and fingerprint scanner
OnePlus X up for sale via Amazon in India
Intex Aqua Q7 with 3G support goes official sporting a 4.5″ FWVGA screen
Moto G Turbo unvieled in Mexico, to be available November 13
- Plastic-clad Huawei P8 Lite goes to TEENA
- Insider reveals Huawei P8 and Huawei P8 Lite pricing
- Micromax lists entry-level Bolt A089 on it’s website
- Tecno Phantom 8 Specs and Price revealed
- Apple iPhone 6c is iPhone 5c with newer software — report
- Xiaomi to plant R&D center in Bangalore, India
- Samsung’s 18.4″ tablet its not foldable but here are talking points on the Samsung Galaxy View