Polaroid Announces The Cosmos K and K Plus With Quad-Core Processor, 13MP Camera
Polaroid is back in the market and this time, it aims to get the best of the camera and specs world as its latest devices, the Cosmos K and K Plus comes packing significantly improves cameras and processors.
The tech company unveiled the entry level devices, three in number at an event which held recently with the devices boasting of great specs compared to what could have been released.
The Cosmo K and Cosmo K Plus devices comes to market running on the quad-core processor clocked at a speed of 1.4GHz and with a 1GB of RAM and 8GB ROM memory configuration. For the optics, the entry level devices come with the shocker of a 13MP primary camera and a 5MP selfie camera on the front.
The Cosmos K comes packing a 5-inch screen while the K Plus packs a 5.5-inch display with both smartphones featuring a 2,800mAh battery and running on the Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS.
The tech company also released a tablet, the Jet C7 which comes with 3G connectivity support and also a 1GB of RAM + 8GB ROM memory configuration. The camera mounted on the tablet is however a 5MP setup on both sides along with a 2,650 mAh battery.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- Polaroid Announces The Cosmos K and K Plus With Quad-Core Processor, 13MP Camera
- Courts Details 13 Apple Cases Similar To FBI Investigation
- A new LeEco smartphone, rumored to be Le Pro 3, scores 160,000+ on AnTuTu benchmark
- Sony Xperia Z5 could come as early as September this year
- Amazon Fire Phone sales are poor, far below expectation
- Verizon cut prices on Droids family, rakes in $7.1 billion profit