Possible pricing of the Huawei Mate 10 series revealed
Ahead of the official launch of the Huawei Mate 10 range of device and coming after the tech company named the recently released Maimang 6 as the Mate 10 Lite, more information has surfaced regarding the remaining three smartphones in the Mate 10 series.
Ahead of the October 16 unveiling of the device which will come into the market sporting the latest Kirin 970 processor, a possible pricing information for the devices has surfaced online with the Huawei Mate 10 Pro rumored to be coming at a possible price tag of 940 euros.
The pricing information which surfaced online hints that the 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM variant of the Mate 10 will come priced at an approximate of $647 while the 6 GB RAM, 128GB ROM variant will sell for about $737, the much more premium variant in the Mate 10 series will come with 6 GB RAM, 256 GB ROM and priced at about $843.
For the Huawei Mate 10 Pro, the 6 GB RAM, 64 GB ROM will possibly be available for $827, the 6 GB RAM, 128 GB ROM variant for about $933, the 6 GB RAM + 256 GB ROM variant for about $1,038 and the much larger 8 GB RAM + 256 GB ROM for about $1,129.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- Possible pricing of the Huawei Mate 10 series revealed
- Possible Pricing of the Sony Xperia XZ1 and XZ1 Compact Leaks
- Moto X4 Pricing information leaks ahead of India release
- Meizu Pro 6 Plus slated for a possible September 3rd launch
- 6GB RAM and pricing for the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 confirmed for Chinese market