Prepare your money! Google Glass is available come 15th April
Google’s futuristic piece of hardware is going to be launched on April 15th. Not next year, April 15 is tomorrow.
After years of seeing ads on YouTube and reading up a lot on tech blogs, Google Glass will finally be available in the hands of anyone who wants wants it in the USA, if they have their money in their hands of course.
Speaking of money, the Glass isn’t going to cost an arm or a leg exactly, but $1500 is what you’ll have to pay if you are to get one unit of the wearable from the first batch that will be made available.
Google Glass will be available in different shades and colors and here is where to go if you need one: www.google.com/glass/start/how-to-get-one/
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Prepare your money Indians, Google Nexus 6 pre-orders kick off
- Prepare your money for Samsung Galaxy Tab S tablets
- Prepare your money! Google Glass is available come 15th April
- Your smartphone will be able to predict earthquakes soon
- Sony promises to be the first to roll out Nougat 7.1.1 update after Google