President Obama says he must use only a Blackberry “for security reasons”
Blackberry have received a boost, more like a free commercial, from no other than US number one citizen,Barack Obama.
The President said that even though his two daughters use iPhones, he cannot categorically own one due to security reasons. Thus he’s stuck with his BlackBerry 8830 World Edition Phone which comes with a special app called SecureVoice, which seeds top secret information from the NSA to the Commander-in-Chief.
The president who claimed that only 10 people have his personal e-mail address, was given an iPad 2 by the late tech legend, Steve Jobs, during a dinner at Silicon Valley in 2011.
President Obama was speaking on Wednesday, where he was addressing youngsters at the White House Youth Summit on the Affordable Care Act.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- President Obama says he must use only a Blackberry “for security reasons”
- Obama Earned $477,383 In 2014, Paid $1, 500 As Tithe
- US president says he doesn’t tweet or text, claims to have BB phone
- US Government not happy with Obama selfie used for Samsung ad
- Samsung and LG phones set to take over White House as BlackBerry is kicked out