Pricing details of Samsung’s gigantic Galaxy View tablet finally released
We were just getting used to having smartphones around when Samsung first decided that we could get so much more from our smartphones only if they had bigger screens so they came at us with first the 7 inch tablets. Then the 8 inches. Samsung dumped the +1 increments and brought the 10.1 inch tablet later. Now and again, Samsung has thought about giving us the best view (no pun intended) as it launched its latest wide screen tablet – The Samsung Galaxy View.
The Galaxy View has since been launched and the sales for this device would start on the 6th of November. Despite coming at a massive 18.4 inches, it is reportedly portable and gives you the best viewing pleasure on your video playback. The tablet is scheduled to launch in the US for a price of $599. This is for the Wi-Fi only variant of the device and there’s the promise of an LTE model later on.
There’s 2GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage on this device running on Samsung’s own Exynos 7580 processor. The memory of the device is expandable and it also features the Android Lollipop 5.1.1
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
- Google Pixel 2 Heading into Australia, Pricing details revealed
- Pricing details of Samsung’s gigantic Galaxy View tablet finally released
- Sony releases pricing information for devices launched at MWC
- Huawei phone with sliding camera identified as Honor 7i, details inside
- Details of Meizu M2 arrive: MediaTek MT6753 chipset, 2GB RAM