Prynt, a smartphone case that can print hard-copy pictures from your phone
Ever taken a selfie so good that you wished you can print them out and send to your grand parents? A French company has developed a smartphone printer aka cover that will print hard-copy photographs from your phone
Prynt is a new invention that communicates to your smartphone’s picture storage via Bluetooth. The hardware can print a physical picture in 50 seconds though Clement Perrot, CEO of Prynt, said future designs will be able to do the same task in less than 30.
“At the moment, only one sheet of paper can fit in the case. However, this will soon be increased to up to 30 pieces,”he said. The current case/printer model will be sold at the price of $99.
Over to you readers, what do you think of this invention: Wired or Awesome?
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Prynt, a smartphone case that can print hard-copy pictures from your phone
- Victim’s husband cries out: Don’t text and drive
- Wiko WAX
- Sony Xperia Z4 pictured with 5.2″ screen?
- New real-life images of the LG V20 leaks via @evleaks
- Apple iOS 11.0.1 comes with bug fixes and improvements
- Third generation BlackBerry Porsche goes through FCC