Quad camera Maimang 6 to come as Huawei Mate 10 Lite Instead of G10
Huawei has been in the news more recently following the leak of the Maimang 6 smartphone which is expected to come packing a quad camera setup, two camera sensors on the front and also a dual camera setup on the rear.
The Maimang 6 which was spotted on TENAA and other benchmarking websites had been rumored to be coming outside the Chinese market as a member of the G series but recent reports from the company has revealed that it will instead be a member of the Mate 10 family.
Recall that the device which is expected to launch on September 22 had been revealed to be packing some similar specs to the Mate 10.
The tech company revealed that the Maimang 6 will be called the Mate 10 Lite which leaves speculations hanging regarding the two other variants of the Mate 10, the Blanc and Alps.
For specs, the Mate 10 Lite will come into market with a 5.9-inch display clocked at an 83 percent screen-to-body ratio. Under the hood, the device will be powered by a Kirin 659 SoC paired with 4GB of RAM and 64GB ROM.
For power, the Maimang 6 will run on a 3,340 mAh battery capacity with the cameras on the back panel clocked at 16MP + 2MP while the front panel will host 13MP + 2MP camera sensors.
You may also like
- Quad camera Maimang 6 to come as Huawei Mate 10 Lite Instead of G10
- Huawei Mate 10 Lite officially announced with quad-camera setup
- Huawei G10 renders leaks, shows off quad-camera setup
- Polaroid Announces The Cosmos K and K Plus With Quad-Core Processor, 13MP Camera
- Meizu M6 Note To Come Packing Dual Camera Setup, Quad LED Flash