Quad HD screen, Snapdraon 805 chippy, 3GB RAM listed for the Xiaomi Mi 4
The Mi 4 from Xiaomi is a phone many are suddenly looking out for since the Xiaomi we started hearing rumors of the highly spec’d phone that will feature an incredible price tag.
The privately-owned company recently launched some of their phones in Malaysia, Singapore and India as earlier scheduled. But more importantly, the phone maker will release it’s next flagship on Tuesday.
We’ve seen purported specs of the Mi 4 fly around on the web space, but however, a trusted Chinese dealer who specifically sells Oppo and Xiaomi devices, OppoMart, says that it will offer the the phone on sale at $499.00 and the it will have the following:
- 5.5-inch display with 2k (Quad HD resolution)
- 2.5GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 processor
- 3GB of RAM
- 16MP OIS camera
- 32GB storage
- GSM, 3G and LTE support
However, in as much as we somehow trust these guys based their reputation and escapades in th past, we are still yet to get concrete evidence on these specs.
Xiaomi will officially unveil the Mi 4 on Tuesday 22nd July, 2014, we can be specific on the specs of the phone after then.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- ZTE Axon finally announced with 5.5-inch Quad HD touchscreen
- Lumia 940 XL full specs list outed: 5.7″ Quad HD display, Snapdragon 810 SoC
- Meizu MX5 Pro could land with a massive 6-inch Quad HD display
- Google Huawei Nexus (2015 Nexus) is a Quad HD 5.7-incher
- Gionee’s Elife E8 sports a massive 6″ Quad HD display