Qualcomm introduce Toq smartwatch, launches December 2nd for $349.99
Looking for something to show off to friends and family this Christmas? You might as well consider Qualcomm Toq smartwatch which is priced at $350 and will become available on December 2nd — enough time for you to master this jewel so you can sound like a boss when showing it off.
Qualcomm Toq is compatible with smartphones that run Android 4.0.3 and higher. For the display Qualcomm said it used a Mirasol display technology, a technology that will improve the visibility of the display under sunlight.
Specs we have on ground says Qualcomm Toq will pack a Cortex M3 processor clocked at 200MHz. The screen measures 1.55 inches and charging is done wirelessly via a Qualcomm WiPower box. Qualcomm says the smartwatch’s battery will last up to 3 days under fair usage.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Qualcomm introduce Toq smartwatch, launches December 2nd for $349.99
- LeEco finally breaks into the US, introduces the Le Pro 3 and a new Le S3
- LG introduces dirt-cheap Tribute HD to be sold via Boost and Virgin Mobile
- Alcatel introduces the Idol 4 and POP 7 LTE tablet into Canadian markets
- Alcatel brand, TCL, introduces the TCL 950 and mid-range TCL 580