Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chipset may be hoarded for Samsung Galaxy S9 Production
Coming after South Korean tech company, Samsung, was accused of hoarding the Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor for the production of this year’s flagship device, the Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus, the tech company has been rumored to be planning a repeat for next year.
Samsung according to latest report has been hinted to be planning a possible hoarding of the upcoming flagship chipset from Qualcomm, the Snapdragon 845 processor for the production of the Galaxy S8 successor device, the Galaxy S9.
Recall that Samsung got to keep the initial and first batch of production of the Snapdragon 835 chipset sending the likes of LG, HTC, Xiaomi and others off the trail till the release of the Galaxy S8 device.
The latest report however contradicts earlier speculations that Xiaomi might be the first tech company to feature the upcoming flagship processor on its Mi 7 device.
The battle however seems to have been thinned down to Samsung and Xiaomi competing for the Snapdragon 845 chipset which won’t be released until next year.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- Xiaomi Mi 2S may come with Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chipset may be hoarded for Samsung Galaxy S9 Production
- Sony Xperia XZs to carry a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820, 4GB of RAM et al, and be offered in different colours
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 830 chipset spotted in a prototype on Zauba
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 SoC spotted