Qualcomm teases the All New HTC One, says it will “OneUp” your mobile experience
The All New HTC One, as weired as it sounds is going to be unveiled on Tuesday 25th March 2014 with a 4MP back camera and a 5MP front-facing camera.
Surprisingly, the phone is going to come with two camera sensors at the back but that doesn’t change the fact that the camera on the front will basically take larger pictures than the main camera.
So Qualcomm thinks the All New HTC One, or HTC One (2014), as it’s called sometimes is going to “#OneUp your mobile experience” because it is “a stylish new Snapdragon powered device”.
HTC had supply issues with the One last year when their third-party part manufacturers were bought up their number 1 competitor, Samsung. This year, HTC is expected to put their things together with the All New HTC One.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Qualcomm teases the All New HTC One, says it will “OneUp” your mobile experience
- New video teases Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s with Snapdragon 845
- Nokia teases Nokia 6 (2018) yet again ahead of official launch
- Samsung Teases Galaxy C8 With Dual Camera Setup Ahead Of Release
- ZTE teases new device launch for 27th October, could be Axon 7 Max