Qualcomm teases the All New HTC One, says it will “OneUp” your mobile experience
The All New HTC One, as weired as it sounds is going to be unveiled on Tuesday 25th March 2014 with a 4MP back camera and a 5MP front-facing camera.
Surprisingly, the phone is going to come with two camera sensors at the back but that doesn’t change the fact that the camera on the front will basically take larger pictures than the main camera.
So Qualcomm thinks the All New HTC One, or HTC One (2014), as it’s called sometimes is going to “#OneUp your mobile experience” because it is “a stylish new Snapdragon powered device”.
HTC had supply issues with the One last year when their third-party part manufacturers were bought up their number 1 competitor, Samsung. This year, HTC is expected to put their things together with the All New HTC One.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- Qualcomm teases the All New HTC One, says it will “OneUp” your mobile experience
- New video teases Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s with Snapdragon 845
- Nokia teases Nokia 6 (2018) yet again ahead of official launch
- Samsung Teases Galaxy C8 With Dual Camera Setup Ahead Of Release
- ZTE teases new device launch for 27th October, could be Axon 7 Max