Rain of bezeless smartphones: Meizu MX5 pops up
Thanks to Samsung’s Galaxy S6 edge, the mobile industry is raining phones without side bezels aka 2.5D glass which curve over both sides of the phone. With the ZTE Nubia Z9 already official while the Oppo R7 Plus is still in waiting, another Chinese tech maker, Meizu has joined the lineup of bezeless smartphones with their upcoming MX5 device.
Shots of the unannounced smartphone went viral online today and we managed to get a glimpse what could be the next Meizu flagship. These pictures could end up being concepts or prototypes, just like the first shots of Oppo R7 turned out to be.
The MX5 is still new to rumorland so their isn’t anything found for the smartphone when we ran a background check except for a MediaTek MT6795 SoC which will power the device with a 2.2GHz octa-core CPU and PowerVR G6200 GPU. In the meantime, we’ll look out for more updates on the Meizu handset.
You may also like
Lenovo releases Marshmallow update calendar for its smartphones
Huawei India launches the 5.5-inch G7 Plus with 13MP camera and fingerprint scanner
OnePlus X up for sale via Amazon in India
Intex Aqua Q7 with 3G support goes official sporting a 4.5″ FWVGA screen
Moto G Turbo unvieled in Mexico, to be available November 13
- Rain of bezeless smartphones: Meizu MX5 pops up
- New Galaxy Note 7 units from South Korea reported to be overheating, draining fast
- Launch of the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 delayed in Ukraine due to high demand elsewhere
- Microsoft Surface Pro 3 gets update, fixes battery drain and more
- OnePlus in muddy waters over OnePlus 3’s battery draining update