Record Breaking Sales From HTC Vive Virtual Reality
This one is a major break from HTC’s Vive Virtual reality. Imagine the company sold 15,000 units of Vive VR with a price tag of $800 each in just 10 minutes.
To take note, the virtual reality is at its skyrocket days, but the adoption with the market is amazing making your bank full with this product.
Just recently the company revealed that they sold not less than 15,000 units of HTC’s Vive Virtual reality kits 10 minutes after the company announced it’s preorder. The information is not that bad considering that the technology is still new in the market and the cost was around $800 with the device and it requires a personal computer worth 1,000$.
Obviously, almost big companies online like Google, Samsung and Facebook are shifting towards this zone. Most analyst predict that Virtual Reality will grow up to $110 billion worth business or more four to five years from now augmented with reality technology mixed with digital images and HTC Vive is one of the products that could drive those predictable revenues.
You may also like
- Record Breaking Sales From HTC Vive Virtual Reality
- Samsung’s Record-breaking Galaxy S4 now in gold, available at £1700
- Apple iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s duo set new record of 13 million sales in opening weekend
- Breaking: 20 million Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 edge ordered by network carriers
- Samsung’s Latest Monstrous RAM Chip