Rejoice India: Huawei LTE smartphones coming at less than $100
Chinese phone manufacturer, Huawei, who was the world’s third highest seller of smartphones at the end of 2013, will make inexpensive 4G-enabled phones with India at heart.
The keyword is 6,000 rupees. That’s what the CEO of Huawei in India, Cai Liqun, says the smartphones will be sold at. But before y’all get super exited, he says the phones won’t be available till next year.
“The company[Huawei] has already developed its own chipset to build cost-effective smartphones that would work seamlessly across technologies and spectrum . Also we will give a big push to selling mobile devices, in the retail space that we had started two years back but on a limited scale. By 2017, we have targeted about $600 million from devices’ business in India, which includes smartphones and data dongles that will be 30 per cent of our revenues.”
4G network in India is still at it’s infant stage even though some local carriers have teamed up to bring the service to the South Asian country by the end of this year.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Rejoice India: Huawei LTE smartphones coming at less than $100
- Xiaomi makes fun of iPhone 6 protruding camera
- International Motorola Moto X Force goes official with “shatterproof” 5.4″ QHD touchscreen
- Samsung launches platform in Hong Kong, Macau to check if your Note 7 is faulty.
- Gionee Pioneer P4 makes a brief debut online
- Forget invites, OnePlus 2 is available without much ado