Removed navigation bar feature on Android Nougat still runs on the Nexus 6P
When the Developer Preview for Android Nougat first launched, we saw a lot of interesting features on this one and one thing that we were already sure of was that by the time the full version would be out, there would have been some significant cuts already.
Some of the things that we didn’t even think would be let off were removed and one of this is the nice navigation bar that we saw with the unresolved versions. The navigation bar feature was very important in the sense that it serves as a strong customizer which basically allows you to take buttons from one place them somewhere else, or put another one in its place altogether.
You can even get the options for a Keycode and Clipboard and the loss of this did not sit down well with many.
The thing however is that you don’t necessarily need to feel bad if you were one of the fans of this feature because somehow, it has not been taken off the Nougat version that can be gotten on the almighty Nexus 6P. All you would need to do is flash your device and we shouldn’t even be telling you at this point that you should only go ahead with this if you have the mind and the required expertise.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Removed navigation bar feature on Android Nougat still runs on the Nexus 6P
- iOS 8.3 is finally released, now seeding to users
- Audi, BMW, and Mercedes pay $3 billion for Nokia’s HERE Maps
- Infinix Race Max Q and Infinix Diamond Android smartphones launched
- Sony Xperia X and Xperia Z5 Premium Dual get official price cuts in India
- South Africa leads 4G growth in Africa
- Benchmark test confirms specs on Xiaomi Mi 5c, Huawei P10 and Motorola Moto G5