Reports of 12.2″ iPad Air Plus surface
This year has been a very ‘big’ year for Apple. 2014 brought out the biggest in Apple with the company reaching an all-time high of $700 billion worth while making it’s biggest-ever smartphones, the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
To follow up that trend, the Cupertino company is also making a “mega tablet”, reports Gizmodo. According to info gathered from a Japanese magazine named Mac Fan, Apple is going to commence work on a new iPad this December even as the iPhone maker is still saddled with production for it’s latest iPhones.
The iPad Air Plus as reported, will pack a 12.2-inch display and there sits four speakers to blast quality sound from, each side of the tablet, the report suggests.
No precise date was given for the launch of the new iPad but since production is yet to start, we’ll assume there won’t be such product until 2015 at least.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- Reports of 12.2″ iPad Air Plus surface
- BlackBerry shares rise amid reports of acquisition by Lenovo
- Reports from South Korea indicates that Samsung may sell refurbished Note 7 units
- Reports indicate that Samsung is in a deal with Apple regarding OLED screen panels
- Reports suggests that Galaxy S7 Edge in Black is headed for India soon