Reports suggests that Galaxy S7 Edge in Black is headed for India soon
Samsung is really rocking the boat when it comes to using new colours to keep a device relevant and when the Black Pearl colour variant of their Galaxy S7 Edge launched, it did so to much love and appeal in the market. Launched earlier this month, it has already been made available in some markets around the world and they wish to expand again, taking it to India. Just a few days after the Pink colour option of this same device entered India, there is now a new report that India could see this new one as early as next month too.
Stating specifics, the report has said that the set date for sales of the Black Pearl colour option in India stands at the 1st of January and already, local retailers have already started to place their pre-orders so that they would have it in stock by then. Regards the price, the report was comprehensive enough to state that it would be sold for around INR 56,900 ($840)
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Reports suggests that Galaxy S7 Edge in Black is headed for India soon
- Reports suggests that Oppo is looking to break into the US this month
- New reports suggests that Samsung might launch the Pearl Black Galaxy S7 Edge this week
- Reports suggests Samsung in the works over 5000mAh smartphone
- New leak suggests the Huawei Mate 9 and Mate 9 Pro would carry 4x optical lenses