Reports suggests that Oppo is looking to break into the US this month
One of the rarest things that we ever see Chinese OEMs do is branch out into other markets like the US but of recent, some of them have been testing these kinds of waters and the attest used to be LeEco but it seems that very soon, that position would be taken from them now. In most recent news, Oppo is looking to expand their base and increase the amount of their devices that are going abroad and they are cementing that move by planning to enter the US markets by the end of the year.
As of the time of writing this post, there has been no official news to this respect but looking at it from the point that there a just a few weeks left in this year, an announcement should be expected any time from now and that is assuming that this report we have is accurate and the gospel.
Although Oppo might be new to the US markets in terms of smartphones, they have already done some business there in the past when they used to sell Blu-ray players so this should not be an entirely challenging transition for them.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Reports suggests that Galaxy S7 Edge in Black is headed for India soon
- Reports suggests that Oppo is looking to break into the US this month
- New reports suggests that Samsung might launch the Pearl Black Galaxy S7 Edge this week
- Reports suggests Samsung in the works over 5000mAh smartphone
- New leak suggests the Huawei Mate 9 and Mate 9 Pro would carry 4x optical lenses