Rugged Ulefone Armor 2 showed off with excellent gaming performance
Ulefone was thinking gangster and rugged when it made the Ulefone Armor 2 device but the device does not just come sitting pretty with its reinforced design as it has once again been shown off to pack some pretty exciting hardware under the hood.
The device comes trumping the original idea that it will or could be sluggish when used for gaming as the Armor 2 puts its 6GB of RAM into good use.
Recall that the Ulefone Armor 2 comes packing an Helio P25 processor under the hood.
The tech company in a video released of its smartphone shows off that the device can handle both external and internal pressure as heavy games such as the F1 2016, Gangstar 4, NBA 2K17, N.O.V.A 3, and other easy games such as the Snowboard, Arena of Valor, Temple Run, were tested on it.
The device shows a reasonably great performance for a 5-inch display smartphone as it did not register any lags during the gaming process.
The Ulefone Armor 2 comes packing a 13MP front snapper and a rear mounted 16MP camera sensor with 64GB of onboard storage memory and a fingerprint scanner on the front panel.
You may also like
- Rugged Ulefone Armor 2 showed off with excellent gaming performance
- Google Nexus 5 leaks out photo, will feature nano SIM
- Micromax Canvas Blaze 4G+ listing appears on company’s website
- Short hands-on video of iPhone 5C floods the Internet
- Samsung and BB set to partner on new handset
- Panasonic’s Newest P75 Now officially launched