Rugged ZOJI Z8 officially released
Chinese phone manufacturer, ZOJI, has officially unveiled the ruggedly buily ZOJI Z8 device which comes into the market as a successor to the ZOJI Z7 device which was released last year.
The Chinese phone maker describes the Z8 model as a fruit of combines sophistication and craftmanship inspired by the black knight, “Darth Vader” in the movie “Star Wars”.
The device which comes in an all-black color option comes into the market packing a moderately large screen with the Corning Gorilla glass protection on top.
Under the hood, the ZOJI Z8 comes into the market driven by the MediaTek MT6750 processor. Paired with the octa-core processor is the ARM Mali T860 GPU for graphics.
Under the 5.0-inch display, the device packs a 4,250 mAh battery capacity and 4GB of RAM along with 64GB of onboard internal storage space which can further be expanded to as much as 128GB using a microSD card.
For photography, the ZOJI Z8 comes packing 16MP main camera and an 8MP camera on the front panel.
You may also like
- Rugged ZOJI Z8 officially released
- Tecno T345
- Samsung reveals other devices to be invited to the Nougat table
- Sony Xperia M2 announced, bringing in the ‘new midrange’ experience
- Here’s the Windows 10 LED TV from Videocon and Microsoft collaboration
- Coolpad officially launch the Cool Play 6 With 6GB RAM, 4,060mAh Battery