Rumor Mill: Samsung Galaxy S7 to support LTE Cat. 12
We have heard and read a lot of rumors about the newly coming Samsung Galaxy S7 device, and some of such rumors have pointed to what is to be the final release date for this device. Initial reports said that the phone would be released in the early days of the year 2016 and while this still holds true, there seems to be some kind of conflict in the date of release. Having already kept January as a month to remember at the back of our minds, new reports have emerged to suggest that the phone would not be coming in January but rather, February.
This report claims to have support of the insiders in the Samsung’s control room but should still be taken with a pinch of salt. Another insider news that we should however munch on for now is one as regards the LTE capabilities of this highly anticipated Samsung flagship. According to what seen, the device (in its diverse variants) would come with support for the LTE Cat. 12!
Earlier on, we’ve heard that the Samsung Galaxy S7 would come in two variants as defined by the processors on them, word on the news is that these processors would be the Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 (still in production) and Samsung’s Exynos 8890 SoC.
For those who might just be seeing this as a mere improvement, it might be nice to give you an heads-up that should your carrier support the LTE Cat 12, you are in for a top download speed of 600MBps and an upload speed of 100MBps. That is surely something to look forward to.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- Rumor Mill: Samsung Galaxy S7 to support LTE Cat. 12
- Rumor Mill: Samsung Galaxy S7 to use ESS chip for improved audio quality
- BBM Mobile Payments Now Available For Barclays Pingit and BlackBerry
- Google Pixel XL 128GB sells out on preorder at the Verizon store likewise
- 6.3-inch phablet coming from Motorola later this year?
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1
- OnePlus 2 vs. Xiaomi Mi 4: Which should be given the Crown?