Rumor mounts as metal panel alleged to be of Samsung Galaxy S6 leaks out
The official announcement of Samsung’s Galaxy S6 might be a month away but that doesn’t mean we wouldn’t get chips of information about the device every now and then.
A couple of pictures posted by French blog, Nowhereelse.fr, allege to show inner chassis of the upcoming flagship, showing a curved edge design just like we’ve seen in Spigen’s casing photographs on Amazon.
Not much could be ascertained from the panel though we’ve already heard the Samsung Galaxy S6 will have a 5-inch display, 3GB of RAM and an Exynos chipset. The flagship will reportedly pack a touch-based kind of fingerprint sensor but there’s no space for water or dust resistance this time around. Samsung is doing these things make the smartphone flatter and to increase profit.
You may also like
Samsung Galaxy J4 Core with 6″ display goes official with Android Go
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
- Rumor mounts as metal panel alleged to be of Samsung Galaxy S6 leaks out
- LG releases security update to the LG V10 T-Mobile devices
- What is the price of an Apple iPhone 6 in Zimbabwean dollars?
- Gigabyte GSmart G1305 Boston/Codfish
- Opsson IVO 6677
- Xiaomi Redmi 1s and Redmi Note 4G sales will go hand-in-hand on 13th January