Rumor mounts as metal panel alleged to be of Samsung Galaxy S6 leaks out
The official announcement of Samsung’s Galaxy S6 might be a month away but that doesn’t mean we wouldn’t get chips of information about the device every now and then.
A couple of pictures posted by French blog, Nowhereelse.fr, allege to show inner chassis of the upcoming flagship, showing a curved edge design just like we’ve seen in Spigen’s casing photographs on Amazon.
Not much could be ascertained from the panel though we’ve already heard the Samsung Galaxy S6 will have a 5-inch display, 3GB of RAM and an Exynos chipset. The flagship will reportedly pack a touch-based kind of fingerprint sensor but there’s no space for water or dust resistance this time around. Samsung is doing these things make the smartphone flatter and to increase profit.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Rumor mounts as metal panel alleged to be of Samsung Galaxy S6 leaks out
- Xiaomi launches the Redmi 3S Plus in India only, to sell offline too
- Samsung’s flip flagship phone to debut in November
- Alleged Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Images surfaces online
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle also visits the benchmark, leaks specs
- January Android security patch starts to hit Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 Edge+ units on T-Mobile network