Rumor mounts as metal panel alleged to be of Samsung Galaxy S6 leaks out
The official announcement of Samsung’s Galaxy S6 might be a month away but that doesn’t mean we wouldn’t get chips of information about the device every now and then.
A couple of pictures posted by French blog, Nowhereelse.fr, allege to show inner chassis of the upcoming flagship, showing a curved edge design just like we’ve seen in Spigen’s casing photographs on Amazon.
Not much could be ascertained from the panel though we’ve already heard the Samsung Galaxy S6 will have a 5-inch display, 3GB of RAM and an Exynos chipset. The flagship will reportedly pack a touch-based kind of fingerprint sensor but there’s no space for water or dust resistance this time around. Samsung is doing these things make the smartphone flatter and to increase profit.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- Rumor mounts as metal panel alleged to be of Samsung Galaxy S6 leaks out
- Celkon’s Diamond 4G Plus Cheap But Elegant
- Samsung will release low-cost Tizen smartphone in November
- Over 1 million customers are using Apple Pay: JP Morgan
- Motorola Moto Maxx is official for the world
- BlackBerry’s Former Chief Executive Officer Ousted