Rumours : Xiaomi Mi5 to come with Force Touch technology
When you want a secret to be kept, probably tell it to Xiaomi. For a while now, we’ve known that the Xiaomi Mi5 is in the works but then, that’s like all that is known about the device. In this age where we get nearly all, if not all, of the juicy specs that a device would be coming with even before the launch date, it is a stunning surprise as to how Xiaomi has managed to keep this one under wraps and away from the public eye. This means that we get no news on the specifications, price and even the release date of this device.
However, there are some underground reports flying around that the device would be built with a 5.2 inch of screen but then, that’s just about everything on the spec sheet that has been leaked. Even though the total specs has been kept a secret, the additional features coming with this device has not been s kept under wraps.
The Xiaomi Mi5 is to feature its own Force Touch technology, similar to what Apple has just incorporated as 3D Touch. Also, the smartphone would be making use of an ultrasonic fingerprint sensor technology made by Qualcomm and named the Qualcomm Sense ID. If these rumors are all then true, combined with whatever high-end specifications that Xiaomi itself has in mind, this device would be a huge success.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- Rumours : Xiaomi Mi5 to come with Force Touch technology
- Vivo X9 to feature dual camera units on the front as well, rumours suggest
- Meizu VP confirms chipset for the Meizu Pro 6s, debunks rumours too
- Microsoft stops update for Lumia Highlights app, fuels Lumia ditching rumours
- Samsung debunks rumours that they would be deactivating Note 7 units from 30th September