Russia turns from iPads to Samsung Tabs over security concerns
Russia’s economic battleline with the US doesn’t seem to be going away very soon. The two gaints are taking jibes at each other with policies will effect negatively on the other’s economic gain.
Russian telecoms minister Nikolai Nikiforov says that government officials have since ditched their Apple iPads “not so long ago”, and are now using new Samsung devices which are “specially protected devices that can be used to work with confidential information.”
However, the minister denied that Russia was going against US products against the backdrop of the nations tussle over Russia’s takeover of Crimea.
“Some of the information at government meetings is confidential in nature and these devices fully meet these demands and have gone through the strictest system of certification,” Nikiforov said.
That said, if there’s fanboy friend of yours who thinks the Apple iPad is different from a tablet, have him read this: Is Apple iPad a tablet?
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Russia turns from iPads to Samsung Tabs over security concerns
- Happy Birthday Nokia: GSM giant turns 150
- Xiaomi Mi 5, Mi 5 Plus and Redmi Note 2 news and specs round-up
- Wiko Rainbow
- New Huawei powerhouse, P9 Max, coming with high end specs
- Samsung K Zoom (Galaxy S5 Zoom) hits AnTuTu Benchmark with full specs
- Heavily spec-laden Samsung Galaxy J spotted in Taiwan, might go worldwide soon