Sales of Galaxy S6 help Samsung retain top smartphone slot
Samsung should forever be grateful to the guy who introduced Project Zero and caused the Galaxy S6 to ever look so different from older Samsung flagships, for this has brought great boost to the company’s once-dwindling market share.
According to analytics trended by Taiwan-based research firm TrendForce, Samsung became the number one name in smartphone business for capturing 27 percent of the entire market during 2014 Quarter 1. Samsung reportedly shipped more smartphones than Apple and LG combined.
Samsung is expected to report more success at the end of this second quarter of 2015 as carriers are said to order large quantities of Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 edge units while the company is confident of marking record sales with the new flagships.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
Samsung Galaxy S7 to sell cheap in a bid to drive sales – Reports
Blackberry Priv up for pre-orders in Hong Kong
Welcome “ShatterShield”, Motorola’s key to the future of unbreakable smartphone screens
Blackberry talks about security measures on the BB Priv
Saygus V2: When will the wait be over, Saygus?
- Oppo announces sales of more than 2 million units in the R9 series
- Sales of the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 has been stopped in the Netherlands
- Samsung might be resuming sales of the Galaxy Note 7 too soon
- Right on schedule, Samsung resumes sales of the Note 7 in South Korea
- Resumption of sales of Galaxy Note 7 units pushed back in South Korea