Sales match-down: It’s THL vs Xiaomi on 26th
On 26th June 2014, Xiaomi plans to sell it’s Mi-3 smartphone in the Philippines during a short period of time.
That same day, fellow Chinese brand, ThL says it also wants to sell it’s ThL T200C at same price, same country and same customer demographic — people with low budget for highly spec’d Android smartphones.
We don’t know why ThL wants to flex it’s muscles against Xiaomi. We don’t even know if it’s Xiaomi that fixed a date on ThL’s day or vice versa. Whichever it is, we just want to hear the sales numbers from both camps and you know, the group with higher sales wins automatically.
Here is a specs matchdown between the two phones that will face each other tomorrow (thanks to Yahoo! News):
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- Sales match-down: It’s THL vs Xiaomi on 26th
- Xiaomi’s ego has been dented by ThL in the Philippines
- Gionee S6 A Overpriced Phone That Performs Well
- Moto G4 Play already available in Canada, date for India unveiling set too
- Sony Xperia devices to jump from Lollipop to Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- New HTC M10 Images Exposed
- LeEco offering great deals on their superphones