Samasung Nook tablets will be officially launched on 20th August
Samsung and Barnes & Noble are about to show the world the the “best of both worlds” as the two companies wants to circle August 20 on your calender.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook was unveiled back in June and it seems both companies want to take out August 20 for the launch of the tablet.
But then, before you get all excited, The Galaxy Tab 4 Nook isn’t totally a new tablet after all. The tab is a normal Galaxy Tab 4 from Samsung pimped with mags and books from B&N.
So, you should be expecting a 7-inch 1280 x 800 pixels screen (that’s for certain), a 4450mAh battery and at least 1.5GB of RAM.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- Samasung Nook tablets will be officially launched on 20th August
- Leaks Of The Upcoming Moto X4 Surfaces Ahead of August 24 Launch
- Pixel XL sells out on the official Google Store
- Wiko Darkfull
- Xiaomi teases the Mi 5S in new image, shows off the impressive benchmark score and other added features
- Google thinks black guy and his girl friend were some “gorillas”