Samsung and Jay-Z to sign 20-million-dollar deal
Designer headphones and sound enhancement are on the boom right now. With Beats By Dre outselling all the other headphones in the market and it’s Beats Audio helping HTC phones like the One to become instant market hits with it’s product hype.
Samsung is rumoured to have agreed a new partnership agreement with Shawn Corey Knowles-Carter, better known by his stage name Jay-Z. The report is from New York Post’s Page Six and the source says the deal is worth $20 million and will be signed officially in the next few weeks.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- OLED iPhone sparks Competition Between LG, Samsung And Other Giant Mobile Brands
- Samsung and Oppo slammed with lawsuit over pre-loaded apps
- Samsung and BB set to partner on new handset
- Samsung and AT&T caters to your rugged lifestyle with the Galaxy S6 Active
- Nokia improves in India but Samsung and Micromax still lead