Samsung and Jay-Z to sign 20-million-dollar deal
Designer headphones and sound enhancement are on the boom right now. With Beats By Dre outselling all the other headphones in the market and it’s Beats Audio helping HTC phones like the One to become instant market hits with it’s product hype.
Samsung is rumoured to have agreed a new partnership agreement with Shawn Corey Knowles-Carter, better known by his stage name Jay-Z. The report is from New York Post’s Page Six and the source says the deal is worth $20 million and will be signed officially in the next few weeks.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- OLED iPhone sparks Competition Between LG, Samsung And Other Giant Mobile Brands
- Samsung and Oppo slammed with lawsuit over pre-loaded apps
- Samsung and BB set to partner on new handset
- Samsung and AT&T caters to your rugged lifestyle with the Galaxy S6 Active
- Nokia improves in India but Samsung and Micromax still lead