Samsung and LG phones set to take over White House as BlackBerry is kicked out
More doom lies ahead for the Canadian company as more and more corporate entities and government bodies dishes BlackBerry phones.
The United States Government is the latest of these government bodies to dish BlackBerry. Months ago, Barack Obama insinuated how he was, as president of America, allowed to only use a special BlackBerry phone while his daughters have their fancy iPhones. Maybe the the number one citizen has got really bored of BB, and thus wants to look at other options.
The White House is reportedly weighing some Samsung and LG phones for official use, the Apple iPhone was said to be refused outrightly when the suggestion was brought in.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- OLED iPhone sparks Competition Between LG, Samsung And Other Giant Mobile Brands
- Samsung and Oppo slammed with lawsuit over pre-loaded apps
- Samsung and BB set to partner on new handset
- Samsung and AT&T caters to your rugged lifestyle with the Galaxy S6 Active
- Nokia improves in India but Samsung and Micromax still lead