Samsung and Sharp in love, making a 12.2-inch tab
Samsung is rumored to be currently joined in the button with a new partner — Sharp — and the two are making a new 12.2 -inch tablet.
Korean new website ETNEWS reported that the tablet will feature a 12.2-inch display powered by IGZO (Indum-Gallium Zinc Oxide) technology and the resolution of the tablet’s display will lie at 2560×1600 pixels. The device will also feature an S Pen.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- OLED iPhone sparks Competition Between LG, Samsung And Other Giant Mobile Brands
- Samsung and Oppo slammed with lawsuit over pre-loaded apps
- Samsung and BB set to partner on new handset
- Samsung and AT&T caters to your rugged lifestyle with the Galaxy S6 Active
- Nokia improves in India but Samsung and Micromax still lead