Samsung announces 11 million Galaxy S5s sold, Tab S tablets coming on 12 June
Amid unofficial reports that the Samsung Galaxy S5 has sold 10 million units within it’s first 25 days, CEO JK Chin has stepped forward to confirm that 11 million of those have been sold so far.
The exec also cited that the Galaxy S5 is doing so well that it outed sale of last year’s Galaxy S4 by a high margin iin the US, Australia and Germany.
He explained why the new Samsung Galaxy S5 was made to be water-resistant. He said that 30% of smartphones brought to the Koreans’ service outlets were damaged by water-related issues.
JK Shin said that the premium Samsung Galaxy Tab S lineup will be launched on June 12, in New York City and the first pack will include 8.4 and 10-5 inchers with AMOLED technology, just like we told you yesterday.
In another development, another Samsung executive, Lee Young-hee hinted that the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Note 4 might use bendable display but things haven’t been concluded yet.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Samsung announces 96% of Note 7 units recalled, security measures in airports lifted
- Samsung announces date for resumption of Note 7 sales in India
- Samsung announces that the Galaxy Tab S units won’t be getting Marshmallow bump
- Samsung announces 11 million Galaxy S5s sold, Tab S tablets coming on 12 June
- Samsung officially announces the Blue Coral colour variant of the Galaxy S7 Edge