Samsung applies for new application patents, suggests dual cameras on the Galaxy S8
Anyone who is familiar with the Samsung brand know that when it is time for them to design and launch a new flagship in the market, they would do all they can to pack the maximum features allowable on this one and make it like an hybrid of all other flagships that you have out there.
We have already hinted you that they have slated the release date for this one at a February 26 event next year and now again, we have some new information that could suggest the presence of dual rear cameras on the smartphones that could feature with no bezels.
Applying for some patents in China, the name that these patents carry such as LightUp Camera and Light + Camera are all for cameras and given the kid of information they gave on the patent explanation sheet, it clearly points at what a manufacturer would say when they are trying to mask the idea of a second camera on the rear for the time being.
It wouldn’t be strange to see dual camera setup on this one though because with the way fingerprint sensors marked the year 2016, we would need a new feature to start the next year.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Samsung applies for new application patents, suggests dual cameras on the Galaxy S8
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime starts getting new update, brings on board the latest security patch
- The DGCA in India lifts ban off the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 in flights
- Beware Samsung, Apple is planning ferocious iPhone 6s campaign
- T-Mobile offering both Galaxy S7 flagships and LG V20 at just $350