Samsung and Barnes & Noble launch 10.1″ Galaxy Tab 4 Nook
Seemingly, the first Samsung/Barnes & Noble Tab 4 experience with 7″ display was successful and that’s why the two are back in business with an even bigger visualization.
The 10.1″ Galaxy Tab 4 Nook was unveiled recently and much like the first Nook, this one has loads of freebies from the Samsung partner including a $200 waive of content that includes magazines and books.
Spec-wise, the new Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook, as already hinted, possesses a 10.1-inch display that has 1280 pixels by 800 pixels depth. The tablet has 16GB of expandable storage and a RAM of 1.5 gigabytes. There’s a 3-megapixel rear camera and a 1.3MP selfie unit up front.
Content will be provided by NOOK Store and the Google Play Store which both come preloaded on the tab. Pricing starts from $300 and you can find the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook 10.1″ at Barnes & Noble even though the original Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 retails at around $230 on Amazon.
You may also like
- OLED iPhone sparks Competition Between LG, Samsung And Other Giant Mobile Brands
- Samsung and Oppo slammed with lawsuit over pre-loaded apps
- Samsung and BB set to partner on new handset
- Samsung and AT&T caters to your rugged lifestyle with the Galaxy S6 Active
- Nokia improves in India but Samsung and Micromax still lead