Samsung and BB set to partner on new handset
Just last week, the internet went up in a galore on hearing that BlackBerry is considering putting Android OS in one of their upcoming devices.
According to a tweet from popular blogger, leakstar and industry analyst, Eldar Murtazin, BlackBerry and South Korean phone maker Samsung could be working together on a smartphone that will run on Android OS and feature BlackBerry’s sophisticated on-demand apps.
While there’s no way to confirm the gossip right now, there’s a possibility the story could have risen as a result of the BB/Android rumors that came up last week.
Let’s assume that the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Note 5 is the alleged device in question, we’ll have a Note phablet pre-loaded with BlackBerry Messenger and other BB apps. Well, the nut is hard to crack on this one. What do you think it is, readers?
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
Samsung Galaxy S7 to sell cheap in a bid to drive sales – Reports
Blackberry Priv up for pre-orders in Hong Kong
Welcome “ShatterShield”, Motorola’s key to the future of unbreakable smartphone screens
Blackberry talks about security measures on the BB Priv
Saygus V2: When will the wait be over, Saygus?
- OLED iPhone sparks Competition Between LG, Samsung And Other Giant Mobile Brands
- Samsung and Oppo slammed with lawsuit over pre-loaded apps
- Samsung and BB set to partner on new handset
- Samsung and AT&T caters to your rugged lifestyle with the Galaxy S6 Active
- Nokia improves in India but Samsung and Micromax still lead